The Dräger REGARD® 7000 is a modular and highly expandable controller.
- processes analogue transmitter signals and supports remote access via HART®.
- Modbus-Master interface1- Modbus RTU, PROFIBUS®2 and PROFINET®2 interfaces enables information in higher-level systems to be processed
- Modular structure – expansion modules, or replacement modules, can easily be added to the system without powering down the controller
- ‘Masterless’ system architecture prevents the entire system from failing if one component fails (single point of failure).
- Channel configuration is fast and secure using metadata, transmitted via HART®, from the transmitter or the configuration assistant.
- Documentation can be prepared offline and upload it to the system. System documentation can be generated by the Regard 7000 after configuraiton
- Access all connected HART®-enabled transmitters remotely from a central point.