- FOUNDATION fieldbus H1 and PROFIBUS PA link field instrumentation to any process plant.
- Fieldbus provides seamless data communication between the plant and control system while supplying power to all field devices.
- Fieldbus topologies fit the demands of modern process industries. The High-Power Trunk approach provides plenty of energy and the flexibility you expect for your process.
- Robust power supplies and reliable fieldbus installation technology
- Advanced Diagnostics for comprehensive performance monitoring
- Advanced Diagnostic Module (ADM) automates commissioning and documentation, monitors the fieldbus segment online, and identifies faults in real time.
- An embedded expert system learns and interprets the electric values and behavior of each segment.
- Simple user display:
- Commissioning wizard
- Diagnostic display
- Segment monitoring views with NAMUR color indication according to NE 107
- Data export function for analysis of long-term trends
Foundation Fieldbus H1
- Supplies power and transmits communication digitally between host systems such as a DCS or a PLC and field instrumentation.
- Status information and control commands are transmitted between up to 31 participants connected to the same cable.
- Remote configuration, asset management, and proactive maintenance
- PROFIBUS PA is part of the popular PROFIBUS family of protocols. Data formats are the same as in PROFIBUS DP making it easy to integrate devices on both networks seamlessly and transparently.
- PROFIBUS PA is a fieldbus according to IEC 61158-2 and supplies power and transmits communication digitally between host systems such as the DCS or a PLC and field instrumentation.
- Status information and control commands are transmitted digitally between the master and up to 31 participants connected to the same cable.
- Remote configuration, asset management, proactive maintenance.
- The FieldConnex® Ethernet Isolator combines intrinsically safe energy limitation and galvanic isolation into one product. Ethernet connections are plug and play in Ex-Zone 1.
- Most useful for machinery and equipment that is frequently connected and disconnected during normal operation, or that is installed on a temporary basis. Intrinsically safe energy limitation and galvanic isolation at 100 Mbit/sec.