The Gasmet CX4015 incorporates a Fourier transform infrared spectrometer, a temperature controlled sample cell, and signal processing electronics. The analyzer is fully equipped for fixed installations and it offers versatility and high performance for all industrial users.
- Designed workplace air monitoring, and quality control applications.
- It is an ideal tool to measure components of interest in ambient conditions.
- The sample cell can be heated up to 50 °C.
- Sample cell absorption path length is selected according to the application.
- Allows simple calibration using only single component calibration gases. The user can easily configure the analyzer for a new set of compounds.