The 932 uses a sophisticated UV-VIS photometer to measure up to five gas species for process monitoring and control for chemical processes. The 932 is provided as an explosion-proof package and our proprietary high-resolution UV-VIS technology which is completely free from water or hydrocarbon interference, maximizing measurement accuracy. A very flexible design, the 932 can be optionally equipped with additional sensors to add the capability to monitor H2.
The 932 analyzer utilizes industrial electronics to provide concentration calculations, data processing, temperature control, calibration and sophisticated self-diagnostics. No matter what your need is, this rugged analyzer is solid proof of AMETEK’s worldwide reputation for durability and reliable performance.
- Class I, Division 1, or ATEX II 2 G Hazardous Area Rating
- Direct measurement
- Provision to return sample to process (with heated acid gas probe option)
- Minimal sample conditioning
- Dual-beam, dual-wavelength design
- Optional detectors available (thermal conductivity-hydrogen and IR-hydrocarbon)